Homesick
Thursday, April 29, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »Picture taken from Abg Awg's blog (link below)
Looking at pictures from Ka Siti's engagement ceremony, i feel homesick kicking in for the first time in 7 months. I slept all the time, as if to wake up to be found in Brunei. But no, this will have to stay as a dream everyone's looking forward to, to meet everybody at home, to watch TV with the family, to gather with cousins, and to go to the sandy beaches with friends. This will have to wait.. Must be patient.

I 'came' to the event, wearing Pale Pink Palestinian Hijab, with a white tee, under my grey duvet! The sisters were putting on their make-up, and after awhile i joined them too.. I miss those times when we prepare to go for Eid, and we'd all go to Iza's room and wear baju kurung and our scarves there, putting on make-up, heavy or light. Not sure if this continues even after 2 of them become Mrs.
I 'came' to the event, wearing Pale Pink Palestinian Hijab, with a white tee, under my grey duvet! The sisters were putting on their make-up, and after awhile i joined them too.. I miss those times when we prepare to go for Eid, and we'd all go to Iza's room and wear baju kurung and our scarves there, putting on make-up, heavy or light. Not sure if this continues even after 2 of them become Mrs.
I had a little bit of a procrastination this evening, doing laundry, ironing my shirts, putting in a few stuff into my luggage. I keep on hoping I'll be in Brunei tomorrow, when i open my eyes. But no, there's a catch, i've got to sail through this ocean of exam papers. I hope I do well this term. Ameen.
Anyway, since I feel uber lazy to start doing work or revise for that matter, saya akan mentransfer lagu dari lappy lama, ke reddell lappy.. Dan insyaAllah lappy lama akan di hantar ke mana2 kedai computer yang mahu membelinya.. I'm gonna miss you so much! But it's time to move on!
And I have to list down kiriman ka nor and ka iza and abang naqib.. You guys are gonna have them soon! hehehe
Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment