Endlessly waiting to go back home!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »


My day was pretty much filled up today!

I slept around 6am only to be awake at 9am to get ready to go to the city. We went the oriental supermarket in the city that i have just found with the rest of the girls. Alhamdulillah the weather was really nice, need I remind you why I love Easter Holiday? We had lunch at Bonzai, it was my first time too, had sushi and all. And my darling Suraiza belanja saye.. hehe pasal saya kakapihpih.. (ish) hehe

I rushed going to the hospital for my second session. I have got 4 sessions left to do, and get the results after that! I hope they will be done before the school reopens. Hey, next monday is a bank holiday! Which means.. SHOPPING!

From the hospital, I managed to go to the QC picnic at the lakeside, Suraiza tagged along, but not Yamina (grr! hehe). We had this one surah I forgot, tapi the other surah was Al-Fatihah. Ramai the girls datang, and they all looked oh so prettay!~

We were all discussing what to do for this Saturday, and i think it was simah who said "eh pakai piano si Kam lah for this saturday". Shidah and saye teruslah buka piano bag atu, Kam let us use it sudah, we played for awhile, and i brought it up to my room, and tried playing Endlessly on Piano, something i've always wanted to do.. =)

Love,
Fizzah

p/s: Going to the second last chapter tonight for Particle Mechanics! Bring it on!

0 comments: