Erkk

Saturday, May 01, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
Okay, I just need people to get the butt out of my life.. Seriously, I can't have you guys now wandering around, trying to lead me to keep my life on track. I need some alone time, even if it takes a month.. Seriously, I can't have you guys trying to say which one is better. I want to, and i need to make my own mistakes. I need to learn on my own. I am very serious. Seriously.

At least i have got my family and my housies to keep me accompany. I need you guys to step off a little. Just a step backward. If you don't, then i'd have to terminate some responsibilities that I did not plan to even have.

It is not the right time to have an 'oprah' session with me.. It is not the right time to say what's good and what's bad to me.. It is not okay to voice out your opinions now.. Seriously..

I need to have some time off from all this. And if i have to make a few silly mistakes then, i'd do them.. Let me have my own perspective. This is not a plea, this is what-i-want-slash-what-i-need.

Love,
Fizzah

0 comments: