An-Nisaa Quranic Circle

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
OMG! I'm so exhausted! Sighsighsigh!

Plans for today:
  • Send requested books to the library (and to those who requested them, i'ma get them back!) >=(
  • Meet Martin Waller; check up on Site Investigation report
  • Meet Doctor Large (to get hints on Site investigation report)
  • Lecture at 9-10.15am, Squash at 3-5pm
  • Revise Wind and Solar Energy
  • Nag on how these got me tired!

I hate it when i do my reports, and got stucked, and got stressed up, my neck stiffens and all i wannna is to just sleep and wake up atleast 2 hours later and get back on track! This is so annoying! I am in need of starbucks caramel cream frappucino treat!

Oh I had Quranic circle last night, for the ladies, it was really nice.. I mean we recited An-Nisaa, which means women. And we read the translation of Surah Ar-Rahman, and if I was not being cold (as I always am) that verse will definitely made me weep. It's what we hopeless human beings do, it's what we are all chasing, all the best marks, all the wealth in the world, how we wanna get things in our hands so fast that we sometimes forget that all of these are just a small amount of what we could get in heaven. How Allah has explained in details what we would get in heaven, but those do not stop us from chasing everything else in this world. Ya Allah Ya Rahman Ya Rahim!

Don't get me wrong, i mean it is okay to chase perfection, because we human beings were homed to the glorious heaven at one point back during Adam and Eve, and we were sent to this world as a trial. It is our nature, to get the best, it is in ourselves that we want everything fast in our hands. We look for the best, but who gives us all the blessings we could never imagine? O Allah the Almighty. Forgive us for all our sins. Forgive us for betraying, for forgetting, for being reckless. Forgive us, forgive us, forgive us.

At times like this, when we have too much things to do, courseworks piling up, meetings, we worry about missing out the fun. And we tend to forget, we tend to forget Ya Allah. From my own insight, being busy is good, being out and everywhere means that you are alive and you are still useful to the world. But these should not be reasons to ignore our obligations. Ya Allah Ya Rasulullah. How we have been reckless all this while?

Love,
Fizzah

p/s: I know i was nagging at first! haha =) it's in the nature of a man

0 comments: