Final week in November

Monday, November 23, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
Okay, alas, a real update on last week =)

Well last Tuesday, i spent sometime in the evening working on my maths coursework due on Friday, I went to Yumni's house, and got to work with the mechanical engineers =) Smart eh! We finished about 70% of the questions. And I finished the whole coursework on Wednesday with the help from Shidah as well. So I had a rest on Thursday off from everything else, and got back on track on Friday.

I re-started on site investigation, but to no avail. The first report i did got lost somewhere in my lappy, that however did not turn me down. I was more than happy to start doing a new one! I'd say it takes a lot to pull me down. But, as the clock striked 1am, all the electricity got shut down, luckily my PC had the battery on, so i saved everything and turned it off. The whole Dunkirk area was so dark. I thought it was gonna be off for at most 15 minutes, but no!! Haha, so i stopped trying to do my work, and had a good night sleep. Hey did i say it took a lot to pull me down? =p

Anyway, I went to the city last Saturday, bought some stuff which included a t-shirt, while waiting for Hifdzullah Mat Yamin to arrive in Nottingham. He came just before 2pm with Haniz and her family. We went ice-skating, i did being a digicam, but Haniz's sister was taking all the pictures, so biar tia.. hehe, Haniz will upload to her facebook soon insyaAllah. It was fun though to see a familiar face in the UK. And Zul, "we orang bujang go to the city at least twice a week" hehe.

And Saturday night was the bomb diggity! I went to the cinema to see New Moon, Premier tickets, with a bunch of girls, including Ruzi, Suraiza, Yamina, my housies, Nadz, etc.. It was a jaw-dropping movie. OMG! Salivating lagi! The cinema was so packed of people wanting to catch new moon and 2012. Masa bagi ticket atu i was in the front line, the group ticket was with me, and i was asked to wait. I was thinking, eh too many people that we had to wait, definitely nada good seats lagi. And when we were allowed to into the cinema, well why, thank you, it was an empty room, and we had the best view ever! =) Love it Love it Love it. Quote "Jacob was so wows, and Edward was so awww".. I think the Bruneian girls were making too much noise! haha. Anyway, Yamina slept over in my room, and Suraiza in Nadhilahs'. We were busy gossipping until 4am. It was epic! I dont know, i guess we were still too high at that time. We googled Jacob and Edward and Bella, and Voldemort (well, will tell you guys nanti why Voldemort came into the pciture!).

Of course, going to sleep at 5am, I woke up late to find myself missing a netball match against the Medics, i mean who doesn't wanna beat the doctors right? Hehe, hopefully my sister does not read this! Anyway, the weekend went so fast, it was barely productive except the epic Saturday night!

I am off to sleep now, gonna message kaling to wake me up later at 3 ish i think to revise Wind and Solar Energy.

Love,
Fizzah

P/s: Can u imagine Voldemort as a baby? It must have been so harmless!

0 comments: