My lapppy got cranky
Thursday, November 26, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
The silliest thing ever happened a few hours ago! My laptop stopped charging! It wont charge anymore, and my battery was 7% alive. Heh, talking about life-support machine! So my adapter is rosak, i just bought a new one just now from amazon, hopefully it will come soon!! So no internet whatsoever, no 'paranormal' activities until 1st-5th December, and i have a report and 2 class tests coming! Crazy!
So now I'm at the library, with Yasir, one of my juniors, we are at the Hallward Library, and i was eyeing on the possibility to get my dose of starbucks tonight, but no chance! Gah! Esok definitely, going to the city!! Mesti! I miss Caramel Cream Frappucino and M&S home-made chocolate chips biscuits!
Sekarang saya belajar Wind Energy, well why, maju bisnes! Teheehee
Love,
Fizzah
So now I'm at the library, with Yasir, one of my juniors, we are at the Hallward Library, and i was eyeing on the possibility to get my dose of starbucks tonight, but no chance! Gah! Esok definitely, going to the city!! Mesti! I miss Caramel Cream Frappucino and M&S home-made chocolate chips biscuits!
Sekarang saya belajar Wind Energy, well why, maju bisnes! Teheehee
Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment