Nandos in Leicester
Wednesday, November 04, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
I'm so sleepy! I woke up at 4am to revise my Energy and the environment module, particularly energy minerals. So that's the goal for today, and i hope i would finish revising the whole chapter by tonight. I want to go to the gym later =( I feel unfit again! Sighsighsigh! Pasal atu sleepy sleepy saja! Later ada aerobic class from 5-6pm, if i could, then i would go, since tomorrow is the first practise for MSS games. I haven't been netball'ing for a week, and brunotts netball people (that includes me) miss having netball!! Rindu! ='(
9 days til MSS games.
Oh yeah, I went to Leicester yesterday (finally!). I met Wafiy Hamidon along the way, a new friend from leicester (C-Saerah) and an old friend from school (Nurul Hidayati Haji Ismail-biar namanya panuh disini!). Thanks guys for having us there last night. 12 girls in the city! Awesome! So kami makan nandos, I remembered inda mahu makan ayam nandos back in brisbane, geli, but most of friends ordered atu. I ordered chicken breast filler pitta with chips, and bottomless fanta. Very Good! But my voice started to hilang when i just finished half of the pitta. I couldn't stand it, and it was only very hot peri-peri sauce, c Nass macam nada makan yang extra hot ah!!! Teeheehee. But it was very good basically, good service too, nice environment and all.
Oh yeah, I just told one of my housemates about what i planned to do in December, OMG! Kan ikut ya! haha, i bet she googled about it last night! Will tell you guys nanti when everything is confirmed! =) Siuk! Anyway, this is just my excuse for not studying energy minerals, so i'd better get back to work then! =)
Love,
Fizzah
9 days til MSS games.
Oh yeah, I went to Leicester yesterday (finally!). I met Wafiy Hamidon along the way, a new friend from leicester (C-Saerah) and an old friend from school (Nurul Hidayati Haji Ismail-biar namanya panuh disini!). Thanks guys for having us there last night. 12 girls in the city! Awesome! So kami makan nandos, I remembered inda mahu makan ayam nandos back in brisbane, geli, but most of friends ordered atu. I ordered chicken breast filler pitta with chips, and bottomless fanta. Very Good! But my voice started to hilang when i just finished half of the pitta. I couldn't stand it, and it was only very hot peri-peri sauce, c Nass macam nada makan yang extra hot ah!!! Teeheehee. But it was very good basically, good service too, nice environment and all.
Oh yeah, I just told one of my housemates about what i planned to do in December, OMG! Kan ikut ya! haha, i bet she googled about it last night! Will tell you guys nanti when everything is confirmed! =) Siuk! Anyway, this is just my excuse for not studying energy minerals, so i'd better get back to work then! =)
Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment