Hey you, a getaway?
Friday, November 06, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
Netball practise cancelled today! Nah, i feel guilty eating cucur udang! Asked my housemates to eat them! haha, who knows sharing can be so beneficial, appetite-wise! I went out today for a jog around Dunkirk, it was too foggy, and i have finally found my jog route!! =) I saw some halal restaurants along the way, nothing new, just the stuffs that we sometimes ordered online, but it could be nice to have an eat-out sometime with the housies!
Netball practise tomorrow, hopefully banyak Brunotts datang, it's such a stress-reliever! but before that I have got to finish up Fossil Fuel Utilisation by tonight.
Anyway, I was invited by Hasunah to join me for a trip in December. I'll get the itenarary by Monday, and hope everything is going to be cheap! I have to save up for Indonesia mini tour in Summer!! Will let you guys know where is the perfect getaway for this winter!
Love,
Fizzah
Netball practise tomorrow, hopefully banyak Brunotts datang, it's such a stress-reliever! but before that I have got to finish up Fossil Fuel Utilisation by tonight.
Anyway, I was invited by Hasunah to join me for a trip in December. I'll get the itenarary by Monday, and hope everything is going to be cheap! I have to save up for Indonesia mini tour in Summer!! Will let you guys know where is the perfect getaway for this winter!
Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment