Heavy mind heavy head
Tuesday, November 03, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
What are the latest malay songs currently? Please do update me. I'm tired listening to English songs. Today hasn't been a great Tuesday anyhow, no better than Monday i guess. I woke up with a heavy head, I had some chilli plasters on my soulders and 2 pieces up on my head. Those, didn't help that much! I head back home, feeling nausea, and somewhat pissed off as i didn't have my usual banana brunch, and i had to cook indomee, and ate paracetamol. Urgh! The week hasn't started off nicely!
I had to finish up 2 topics on hydrogeology tonight, or i'd rather die; Pporosity and permeability as well as physics of groundwater movement. These were supposed to be covered up last night, but i caught a fever last night so i had a rest before it turned out to be worse. And Energy and the Environment test next monday. Shit.
I had to cancel my plan to go for aerobics today. and maybe Thursday too. Just because of Waller's funky test! But I'm still up for Leicester tomorrow. I feel my fats going round and round enjoying my unfit body. I received an invitation to play for the Malaysia-Singapore Society (MSS) on November 14th, so we'll have our first practise at the outdoor sports centre 5-7pm. And I just can't wait! Saturday, Brunotts weekly netball and Sunday, Chemical Engineering Society Netball game. So I'm so very looking forward to weekend! Very!
I was on the msn with Zati, my netball partner for BEG, we just agreed to meet up occasionally, if there's small matter to talk about, we'll talk over skype or oovoo! The wonders of technology, ahh!
So now I have got to do my Maghrib, then read Quran to lighten the heavy weight in my head, and then back to hydrogeology and start planning on energy and the environment. Please oh please head, jangan migraine-migraine ok.. aku sayang kau!
Love,
Fizzah
p/s: Nyeh, im starting to wonder who's this guest person in your blog chatbox! Not at all a good impression to me dear! Talk to me soon? OMG alarm clock ku bebunyi, talur! 5.10pm?? who set it?
I had to finish up 2 topics on hydrogeology tonight, or i'd rather die; Pporosity and permeability as well as physics of groundwater movement. These were supposed to be covered up last night, but i caught a fever last night so i had a rest before it turned out to be worse. And Energy and the Environment test next monday. Shit.
I had to cancel my plan to go for aerobics today. and maybe Thursday too. Just because of Waller's funky test! But I'm still up for Leicester tomorrow. I feel my fats going round and round enjoying my unfit body. I received an invitation to play for the Malaysia-Singapore Society (MSS) on November 14th, so we'll have our first practise at the outdoor sports centre 5-7pm. And I just can't wait! Saturday, Brunotts weekly netball and Sunday, Chemical Engineering Society Netball game. So I'm so very looking forward to weekend! Very!
I was on the msn with Zati, my netball partner for BEG, we just agreed to meet up occasionally, if there's small matter to talk about, we'll talk over skype or oovoo! The wonders of technology, ahh!
So now I have got to do my Maghrib, then read Quran to lighten the heavy weight in my head, and then back to hydrogeology and start planning on energy and the environment. Please oh please head, jangan migraine-migraine ok.. aku sayang kau!
Love,
Fizzah
p/s: Nyeh, im starting to wonder who's this guest person in your blog chatbox! Not at all a good impression to me dear! Talk to me soon? OMG alarm clock ku bebunyi, talur! 5.10pm?? who set it?
0 comments:
Post a Comment