Hear ye, hear ye, it's december already

Thursday, December 03, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
My first post in December, which means WINTER, which in turn unfortunately, means GAINING WEIGHT! I don't dare to hop on to the weighing balance, too scary to know the fact. Haha, but I have to stoppp munching junkies. I remember eating one bowl of porridge and i recall vividly how it felt eating the porridge. It just went straight down through my oesophagus (however u spell that) and pshh, it's like i haven't ate anything. It took a whole packet of Walkers to make me full, and it didn't take long before i felt hungry again! And Winter break is coming soon, which means no calory burning every morning walking to the uni. Sighs. I haven't been to the gym lately for that matter! Courseworks are disturbing my eating and sleeping patterns. Anyway, these are a few pictures untuk tatapan keluarga dan saudara-mara yang nun jauh di Brunei. Ice skating with Zul and Haniz and her 2 sisters. Took these from Haniz's facebook. Thanks lai.


Getting our skates

At the other end of the ice rink

We weren't supposed to take the camera into the ice rink area, but who cares

Me with all the girls =)

Lost in the winter



With Zul (hope to see you in BSU winter games!)



Beramai-ramai



Orang inda mau begambar



Me and Haniz

Anyway, we were invited to a suprise party last night for one of our juniors. Last minute invitation teheehee, so we ran our bums off to Spar to get some chocolates for her, and we spent the rest of the night playing taboo. It's gonna be uncool to say this, but it's cool to be invited for a junior's birthday, because that just means we're not forgotten, they could have invited other second year students, but awww.. Okay nevermind. But it was fun to see some netball girls too, Kayrah, Wy, Ka Yunny, my Qully si Zaty, Wanie, Jatso, etc. It was a good stress-relief! =))

I went to school this afternoon, after giving up on the last coursework i have for this semester. I understand how stressful it could be when Google doesn't wanna be your friend anymore. Sigh! Give up berabis last night atu eh. I have been sitting in the living room from morning until 10pm. I got so frustrated, I mean the coursework is a do-able thing, but Google failed me! Anyway, so I went to see my lecturer tadi, asked him about the leftover questions, and asked him to check my draft. I thought he was gonna say that it was not enough, but to my suprise, Alhamdulillah =) He said it was an excellent piece of work, and he pointed one mistake and made joke about it, pasal i typed in north-south instead of east-west (awu, silly mistake!) but, Alhamdulillah, all is well. He said my work should get me 70% and above, and i want the ABOVE bit, so I'm going to research more on Saturday, hehe, baik jua tu gila markah dari gila duit.. =))

Tomorrow I have Gas Chromatography test, and I'm just taking a break now from revising all the work, still in the living room, it's so cold, at least it's 3 degrees, compared to yesterday it was -2 degrees. Die! Haha! After school tomorrow, I shall do my grocery shopping, to the city and Beeston. I have 3 helai of sayur left, sebiji telur, a few mushroom. That's it! Teruk sudah kitchen kami lapang. Need to save my maggi stock, for exam period, when u're way too busy to even boil the water. Then this Saturday is my first free Saturday, no netball, no outing, nada! But I'm going to the library though, continuing my undeniably loved coursework, well Simah minta dengankan ke library ada meeting =)) Siuk! Then next Monday ada test lagi, energy and the environment, i have 2 cmall topics left to study, so that's good. Well, it's an open-book test anyway, hopefully it's gonna be easy. And Next Wednesday, it's hyperama time! =)

Oh, one question, should I buy groceries for December only or through January? I don't know eh! Haha..

And Boohoo, saya rindu awak. Hey I should be calling my parents tomorrow, I haven't called since Monday last week, I think.. Gotta get back to work now

Love,
Fizzah

P/s: It is Khairulbaitis Sakinah, haha, batah memikirkan tu!


0 comments: