Heaven on earth!

Saturday, November 07, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
Okay, today's meals:

Breakfast : 2 pieces of wholemeal bread, coco pops chocolate bar, guava juice, loads of water
Lunch : Maggi Tom Yam
Dinner : Potato curlies, mushroom, banana, coffee, loads of water

Result = Accumulation of fats!

Astah! Hehe, well i think I have started to think a lot about chocolates nowadays, urgh! I blame it on the season. Anyways, i had a good workout with the Brunotts girls this morning, accomplished to bring in 2 juniors to come along, Zati and Nadiah, both taking environmental engineering. Zati was a good center, Nadiah was a good defender! I played GA and GS (for awhile due to the intense pressure i always get!).

Lara (engineering society netball captain) clicked on my fb a few hours ago, asking for my number. Told her i was pretty nerbes about tomorrow's match! shish! Takut!

I just realised that I'm gonna have 4 consecutive days of netball practices! It's like living in heaven on earth! =) Can't wait! Can't wait.. Batah jua tomorrow ani eh..

Bab, i wanna go see MB's concert in Sheffield/Manchester. Let's go and get our first kisses ffrom MB! hahaha! and eh, banarwah Kris Dayanti and Anang filed a divorce paper sudah?? Kesian eh, the song sparuh jiwaku pergi by anang, it tells so much, especially when your own kids told the media how their mother 'berselingkuh'!!

Love,
Fizzah

p/s: will tell you what happens tomorrow regarding the match versus pharmacy society! Hope there aren't too many good players around!

0 comments: