Engineering Society Netball Team

Saturday, October 31, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
Hey yea!

I just woke up like 20 minutes ago. It's now 12:56am. I have to finish up my lab report by today, the discussion bit. I've got 2 books on it, yes i did go all the way to the library to get these books on a weekend! I went to Hyperama, and Alina (from Cardiff) only bought 3 boxes of Hello Panda and that's it! It's amazing! No one, including Dk has ever came back to our house with nothing on their hands! Oh well..

So i went straight to the Nottingham Malaysian Winter Games, but i didn't go to the netball games, instead of doing that i was scouring over the Malaysian foods in the Portland Building, bad move! 2 nasi lemaks, 1 kuey teow! Grrr, need to go for a run then later at 7am! Today's Ruzi and Aaron's birthday so i'll be going to the city later to do some intense shopping, maybe, or maybe not, and ice skate! I can't wait for the latter though!

Oh, I received an email from the Engineering Society netball team from the uni ITSELF, and i joined the group via facebook, and the y asked me to come for a practise today, at 10am. But then it got cancelled due to not enough players, so Lara said i should come next weekend. So no Keele, next weekend, just Leicester next Wednesday!

Ooff to do some work now, eh but btw, I saw this picture on FB, it got me laughing for like at least 5 minutes.. Save it to your lappy, and zoom it! Have fun!


Love,
Fizzah

0 comments: