Starbucks my current starburst!
Thursday, November 12, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
Oh hey, I'm addicted to Starbucks already! Before and after class, caramel latte/caramel macchiato.. Slurp, sedap! Drinking that with triple chocolate cookie on your other hand, it's a perfect way to go home in the late in the afternoon, in winter. Sun has been out since yesterday i think, it has not been raining, well not while i'm awake.. so it's great.
I had a BEG meeting last Tuesday from 6-9pm, no break in between, urghh, even lectures ada break, tapi siuk pulang the meeting. I got an email early in the week, haha, rupanya I'm NOT the deputy chairperson for netball committee in the BEG 2010, i am the chairperson! Astah! haha, i escaped the first meeting, i printed out some stuff for the chairperson to buat, and now.. Astah! Works piling up now!
Anyway, just to update, i've got 9 minutes before i go to school. I have two assignments due, maths and site investigation. I prefer doing a 1500 essays rather than cracking my head up to do 3 maths questions! Haha, but later after class I'm gonna meet up with babe ruzi, she's gonna teach me how to 'look' on the map, and after 2pm, i shall be asking Rashid to help me with my maths.
I just put up my status early this morning on facebook, well why, hehe.. He commented on my status! Menarik rupa mu! hahaha =) Happy, but bukan oberly happy ah!! haha, it just put a smile on my face..
A better update nanti!
Love,
Fizzah
I had a BEG meeting last Tuesday from 6-9pm, no break in between, urghh, even lectures ada break, tapi siuk pulang the meeting. I got an email early in the week, haha, rupanya I'm NOT the deputy chairperson for netball committee in the BEG 2010, i am the chairperson! Astah! haha, i escaped the first meeting, i printed out some stuff for the chairperson to buat, and now.. Astah! Works piling up now!
Anyway, just to update, i've got 9 minutes before i go to school. I have two assignments due, maths and site investigation. I prefer doing a 1500 essays rather than cracking my head up to do 3 maths questions! Haha, but later after class I'm gonna meet up with babe ruzi, she's gonna teach me how to 'look' on the map, and after 2pm, i shall be asking Rashid to help me with my maths.
I just put up my status early this morning on facebook, well why, hehe.. He commented on my status! Menarik rupa mu! hahaha =) Happy, but bukan oberly happy ah!! haha, it just put a smile on my face..
A better update nanti!
Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment