Mundane!
Thursday, October 15, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
I'm getting lazier day by day!!
(1) I finish my work on statistics 2, and submitted this morning. I went home to revise maths, but ended up talking on the phone with my parents.
(2) I finished revising site investigation from my notes, but haven't done any extra reading, so I'm not really happy with it.
(3) I should be revising analytical chemistry for tomorrow.
(4) I finished revising engineering maths on double integrals for polar coordinates, but i haven't started on worksheet. And tomorrow, he's gonna give us 1st maths coursework to be done within 2 weeks.
(5) I ate too much today, mushroom and Hash Brown. Will not eat those tomorrow (well, finished up my mushroom sudah). MUST START EATING OAT TOMORROW WITH MILK! NO MORE WHITEBREAD, ONLY WHOLEMEAL!
(6) I ate too much because i was just too happy today. Dk is coming tomorrow (arriving at 7pm i guess), Netball for Saturday is confirmed (so yeayyy!!), and I was too hyper to be on the phone with my parents. And plan for Dk is gonna change slightly for friday night, pictures to be taken banyak2 on that night too, i mean you can't really waste your time right??
(7) But no more of them food please! And I've asked Nadhilah to dengani jogging on Tuesday. So hopefully jadi!
(8) I am gonna wake up later at least by 3am to revise my Analytical Chemistry, or else i have to fast a day next week. Banar!
(9) I am just going to sleep now. Sleeping is nice. And the weather is so frigging cold, and i love being wrapped in the thick and warm duvet =)
Hope things would get better sooner! No reasons to extra food, no reasons to oversleep, no reasons for not studying, no reasons to not exercising.. MUST! Tomorrow is (needs to be) a better day!
Love,
Fizzah
(1) I finish my work on statistics 2, and submitted this morning. I went home to revise maths, but ended up talking on the phone with my parents.
(2) I finished revising site investigation from my notes, but haven't done any extra reading, so I'm not really happy with it.
(3) I should be revising analytical chemistry for tomorrow.
(4) I finished revising engineering maths on double integrals for polar coordinates, but i haven't started on worksheet. And tomorrow, he's gonna give us 1st maths coursework to be done within 2 weeks.
(5) I ate too much today, mushroom and Hash Brown. Will not eat those tomorrow (well, finished up my mushroom sudah). MUST START EATING OAT TOMORROW WITH MILK! NO MORE WHITEBREAD, ONLY WHOLEMEAL!
(6) I ate too much because i was just too happy today. Dk is coming tomorrow (arriving at 7pm i guess), Netball for Saturday is confirmed (so yeayyy!!), and I was too hyper to be on the phone with my parents. And plan for Dk is gonna change slightly for friday night, pictures to be taken banyak2 on that night too, i mean you can't really waste your time right??
(7) But no more of them food please! And I've asked Nadhilah to dengani jogging on Tuesday. So hopefully jadi!
(8) I am gonna wake up later at least by 3am to revise my Analytical Chemistry, or else i have to fast a day next week. Banar!
(9) I am just going to sleep now. Sleeping is nice. And the weather is so frigging cold, and i love being wrapped in the thick and warm duvet =)
Hope things would get better sooner! No reasons to extra food, no reasons to oversleep, no reasons for not studying, no reasons to not exercising.. MUST! Tomorrow is (needs to be) a better day!
Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment