First update from Nottingham
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
Hi, so it's been 2 weeks since i got back to Notts (back to reality really). And I haven't got the internet at home, now using someone else's internet =) and needless to say, I am not going out with anyone, I do not wake up at 2 in the morning to answer phone calls, and basically I am not looking for anything, rather anyone. Awu, I'm making a statement, because some people keep on asking me who I am with right now. But life's good so far, I am happy except for the fact that I don't have my family and my friends who i cinta, but then i got 3 months summer holiday to spend with them next year, so it's all good.
I moved into my new house 2 weeks ago, it's a pretty house, well at least much better compared to the previous one, which sucks alot. Orang sewel saja tinggal sana. It's a bigger house, with 2 kitchens, 4 bedrooms, one living room, one dining room, 2 shower and toilets. We only hate the fact that we weren't provided with microwave =S! But with a rent like that, and water bill included, i shoudn't be complaining really. I wanted to insert some pictures here, but then i lost my ability to take good pictures, so maybe i could try tomorrow morning, using the nature's source of light really.
In my second year, i wish to accomplish so many things. I've changed in a positive way, I eat healthy stuffs now, boiled egg once a week, a piece of bread every morning (plain/tuna spread), peanut/almond for snacks ( sometimes oranges ), Green tea every morning without sugar ofcourse, Hash brown (for busy days), and mushroom coated with garlic. These are superb, I've lost 4-5 kilos so far (i know!). Though i wish i would go jog in morning or late in the afternoon everyday, the workload given so far has restricted me from doing so. But then Assessment 2 will be submitted tomorrow afternoon, so i guess i could go out for a jog tomorrow? InsyaAllah. I'm always looking forward to go to netball practices, they're great. I've learnt to shoot from a long distance (thanks to Jats). And they said I'm getting so much better now, but I have a lot to learn from these guys. So hopefully this Saturday i would have the chance to go for netball again. This week my schedule is a little bit all over the place, well until today, due to the frigging analytical chemistry assessment. Statistics is so gay! Sasak! But yeah, hopefully, by next week it'll all be good.
Oh, I have got my cinta already, i called her Mya (u know, merah=miyah=mya). Latest nano ipod, built-in speaker (i just found out!), and ability for video camera! It's the RED product, and i love it, i've already started to ignore my phone! Hehe. Will post a picture of Mya soon!
So tomorrow, i've got Engineering geology at 9-10a, then I've got Hydrology&Hydrogeology at 1-2pm, and submit the freaking assignment between those 2. And on Friday, classes finish at 12pm, and Cdah, Cmah, Ruzi and I are going to the city, lunch probably at Ahmeds' and then go to River Island, New Look, Topshop, Next, Tie Rack, etc.. Because we're THAT bored! hehe, then we'd be going to the train station next to Broadmarsh station, to pick up Babu!! Hehe, Babu's coming and i can't wait to meet her! She's staying over at my house, in my room, on my bed, until Sunday =) She's gonna be on the train alone, so I'll be at the train station before she arrives, so ia nda nebes! hehe, Siuk Siuk.. Plan is (i think, well this is my plan really), i could bring to the lakeside on friday night, then Saturday morning bring her go Hyperama ( some of u know what i'm talking about), then ask her to dengankan go to netball practise (hopefully ada) then bring her around the school area, show her where my classes/labs are, then saturday night, there's an openhouse i think, so gonna bring her beraya as well. Then Sunday morning she's gonna help with the cooking (with the housemates) and I would do the cleaning and the manly stuffs (as usual) hehe.. then send her off to the train station.. Karishma and Ben, both from Africa, both are good friends of mine, are coming to the openhouse as well!! So I'm super excited about everything now!
I should be studying SITE INVESTIGATION now.. But I miss you guys, Nyeh, Bills, Shaqqy! Rindu brabiss.. I miss curhating and berbirah bersama billah, jadi driver c shaqqy, and nagging to Nisah! and above all, i miss our lepaking sessions and the beach! eh eh bylls, i was thinking if you could ever get a show of your own, you should name it "Berbirah Bersama Billah".. =) hahaha, food for thought!
Love,
Fizzah
I moved into my new house 2 weeks ago, it's a pretty house, well at least much better compared to the previous one, which sucks alot. Orang sewel saja tinggal sana. It's a bigger house, with 2 kitchens, 4 bedrooms, one living room, one dining room, 2 shower and toilets. We only hate the fact that we weren't provided with microwave =S! But with a rent like that, and water bill included, i shoudn't be complaining really. I wanted to insert some pictures here, but then i lost my ability to take good pictures, so maybe i could try tomorrow morning, using the nature's source of light really.
In my second year, i wish to accomplish so many things. I've changed in a positive way, I eat healthy stuffs now, boiled egg once a week, a piece of bread every morning (plain/tuna spread), peanut/almond for snacks ( sometimes oranges ), Green tea every morning without sugar ofcourse, Hash brown (for busy days), and mushroom coated with garlic. These are superb, I've lost 4-5 kilos so far (i know!). Though i wish i would go jog in morning or late in the afternoon everyday, the workload given so far has restricted me from doing so. But then Assessment 2 will be submitted tomorrow afternoon, so i guess i could go out for a jog tomorrow? InsyaAllah. I'm always looking forward to go to netball practices, they're great. I've learnt to shoot from a long distance (thanks to Jats). And they said I'm getting so much better now, but I have a lot to learn from these guys. So hopefully this Saturday i would have the chance to go for netball again. This week my schedule is a little bit all over the place, well until today, due to the frigging analytical chemistry assessment. Statistics is so gay! Sasak! But yeah, hopefully, by next week it'll all be good.
Oh, I have got my cinta already, i called her Mya (u know, merah=miyah=mya). Latest nano ipod, built-in speaker (i just found out!), and ability for video camera! It's the RED product, and i love it, i've already started to ignore my phone! Hehe. Will post a picture of Mya soon!
So tomorrow, i've got Engineering geology at 9-10a, then I've got Hydrology&Hydrogeology at 1-2pm, and submit the freaking assignment between those 2. And on Friday, classes finish at 12pm, and Cdah, Cmah, Ruzi and I are going to the city, lunch probably at Ahmeds' and then go to River Island, New Look, Topshop, Next, Tie Rack, etc.. Because we're THAT bored! hehe, then we'd be going to the train station next to Broadmarsh station, to pick up Babu!! Hehe, Babu's coming and i can't wait to meet her! She's staying over at my house, in my room, on my bed, until Sunday =) She's gonna be on the train alone, so I'll be at the train station before she arrives, so ia nda nebes! hehe, Siuk Siuk.. Plan is (i think, well this is my plan really), i could bring to the lakeside on friday night, then Saturday morning bring her go Hyperama ( some of u know what i'm talking about), then ask her to dengankan go to netball practise (hopefully ada) then bring her around the school area, show her where my classes/labs are, then saturday night, there's an openhouse i think, so gonna bring her beraya as well. Then Sunday morning she's gonna help with the cooking (with the housemates) and I would do the cleaning and the manly stuffs (as usual) hehe.. then send her off to the train station.. Karishma and Ben, both from Africa, both are good friends of mine, are coming to the openhouse as well!! So I'm super excited about everything now!
I should be studying SITE INVESTIGATION now.. But I miss you guys, Nyeh, Bills, Shaqqy! Rindu brabiss.. I miss curhating and berbirah bersama billah, jadi driver c shaqqy, and nagging to Nisah! and above all, i miss our lepaking sessions and the beach! eh eh bylls, i was thinking if you could ever get a show of your own, you should name it "Berbirah Bersama Billah".. =) hahaha, food for thought!
Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment