Bab's first time in Notts =)

Saturday, October 17, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
Hi there!! Bab is finally here in Nottingham! Now she's praying in front of me.. Let me just recall what we did yesterday, I went out to Beeston to buy mushroom coated with garlic at Sainsbury, then accompanied Ruzi to buy some medicines.. She's still down with the flu.. =( Then I went to the city with Nass and Cmah and Ruzi, doing nothing but being jobless. Went to Newlook, River Island, HMS (i think), window-shopping-slash-shopping-banar2! Hehe Bab went on the train at around 6pm, and arrived at the train station at about 8.35pm, was so glad she was there!! =)


But before we went to the train station, Nass, Cmah, Rash and I went to have coffee at Costa. Nearly died from the extra espresso shots! Thanks guys for mendengankan.

We went home straight away and just as Bab's feet got out of the bus, ehm ehm.. let me just paraphrase it, "ani barutah UK!" hahahahaha! We slept at nearly 2am, well pasal she needed to dengankan cakap, coz I was literally on a hangover mode! We woke up at 8.30am, akhir!!

I prepared breakfast for her, she apparently got addicted to the mushroom coated with garlic thingie, she dengankan main netball, and she played with Mya, and i managed to tanduk her, and she's definitely getting a nano classic! 120 GB! Then I brought her to the Lakeside, and around the school area. She was, ah-mazed! Too big for her!



Went home, and went out again to Hyperama, believe me she went nuts! She bought chilli sauce (12 bottles altogether), a big bottle of tomato sauce and a big bottle of oyster sauce, soy sauce, roti canai, mee hoon, ice lemon tea (sepati), a box of Twix! She went nuts! And she's gonna bring my luggage to keele, pasal inda muat! Hehe!

We went to an Ipenhouse, and dorang ada bunga api latup-latup! And I ate tiramisu after oh how so many years! And now kami kan turun kan masak mushroom, and dengani packing dibawah and panyap2 barang for tomorrow!!

Love,
Fizzah

0 comments: