MapmapMap
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
Hello..
I just got back from school, we finished doing the map bits for the first time! Teeheehee.. So i was pretty happy about that.. So later tonight i want to revise my mapping skills.. I'll be at school again later around 3 ish pm to do the permeability test on hydrogeology which starts at 4pm (i always get lost hence the stated time). Then from 5 till 7pm there's a netball practise again at the sports centre (outdoor).
I miss eating durian monthong..
Okay that's random..
All i wanted to do today is to study drainage basin and the chapter after that, then carry on with my mapping skills.
I'm trying not to let netball interrupt my study progress.. So far it hasn't..
And life is beautiful again..
Love,
Fizzah
I just got back from school, we finished doing the map bits for the first time! Teeheehee.. So i was pretty happy about that.. So later tonight i want to revise my mapping skills.. I'll be at school again later around 3 ish pm to do the permeability test on hydrogeology which starts at 4pm (i always get lost hence the stated time). Then from 5 till 7pm there's a netball practise again at the sports centre (outdoor).
I miss eating durian monthong..
Okay that's random..
All i wanted to do today is to study drainage basin and the chapter after that, then carry on with my mapping skills.
I'm trying not to let netball interrupt my study progress.. So far it hasn't..
And life is beautiful again..
Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment