Hey I could see that through your shirt!

Friday, October 30, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
Yaww.. (this is from DK) =) It's now 01:57:56 am here, and i'm still wide awake, apparently working my butt off to do my Hydrogeology lab report which is due on Tuesday. I've got 90% covered, but I'm stuck with the discussion bit. Hence, blogging.

Last night we had a departure party and prayer for Cikgu Adib (well, he's not my teacher but he was doing masters in education). We started at like 8pm till 12.30pm, Halloween Eve! Haha, salah.. So today is Halloween, lots of drunken ghosts outside! We had pizza, and somehow i got annoyed with a few people. Won't mention the names here, but seriously, please show your respect!

This morning I didn't go to my maths problem class, the reason being i haven't even looked at the questions so why waste the time being silly in class right? And the fact that I slept at 3am the night before, urghh.. totally blank! So I went to the gym right after, tried some CV exercise, it's cool, i might end up enrolling into one of the classes. Siuk!!

Oh I'm always on the MSN but I'm appearing offline most of the time, just so you know. I didn't go to netball practise just now, I got too tired and i thought it was time for me to start on my lab report. Tomorrow, I'd better go to the library and get some reference books, and go to Hyperama and bring Nadhilah's friend from Cardiff, Alina Perudin jalan-jalan. Then we're off to Malaysian Nottingham Society winter games, and i'd be supporting the netball team (Brunotts imported ofcourse!).

I don't really know what to do now, basically.. Urgh.. My eyes are just to wide to even be shut for awhile! Oh yeah, Nyeh (Noogle ku) thanks for waking me up for 2 consecutive mornings! And thank you for accmpanying me bernagging, walaupun it's about something that does not really interest you. Hehe, come to think of it, hey you could cope with almost everything! But, I did what you proposed me to do, she was a little bit hesitated to talk to me at first, so i started the conversation and everything else after that is just a matter of blending in! Thanks a lot bestfriend! =)

There's gonna be a B.E.G meeting this sunday, but hey, I'm not coming, because I've got a rather more important thing to do! Ice skating!! Woohooo! Shhhh!!

Love,
Fizzah

0 comments: