BEG 2010 first meeting

Sunday, October 25, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
Hi all.. So saya ada 2 courseworks in hand, maths and site investigation. I have done my maths this morning, so i went straight to the city to buy Ruzi a birthday gift. I bought some stuffs from the drugstore as well (eh by this time ada org main badil diluar, bebunyi2), then i went to have pizza over at my friend's room di hall nya and got home just before 7pm. I bought 6 pieces of tie rack scarves (hope you'll like them mom!).

So yesterday, we had Brunotts raya celebration A-A Didi kakaligling ada jua turun from Loughborough and he didn't tell me! Hehe and I forgot to take a picture with him, so sorry. Anak Brunei. org was also there to witness the celebration. It was massive. It was fantastical. It was an epic! But it felt different this year as we had our "parents" (Cikgu Ali Yusri and his family and some of his batch as well who were doing their masters) ehhh cubatah sambung lagi PHD haha.. But yeah, I think that was why it was great last year too because it felt more raya-like having those parents around. But the first-year students' performances were great, i especially enjoyed singing along, banyak lagu raya, and i thought that was good to bring in the Raya feeling. So Nyeh my story wasn't that bog of a deal, i just wanted to tell you that AnakBrunei.org ada jua masa brunotts raya atu, but i haven't visited his blog yet.

And I just got appointed to be next year BEG's committee, and will "speacialise" in netball tournament. I get to draw group names to make the schedule, i got to book the referee, blablabla but then i got to remember all the rules in the game! Hehe, but i will do that nantilah, but I am still playing for Brunotts netball team =) So first meeting for Brunotts Easter Game will be held on this Wednesday, hopefully no awkwardness there. And tomorrow, there's a netball game from 4 to 6pm at sports centre. I am telling you i haven't paid 65 pounds for nothing! =) It's all coming out good. I am trying my best to adjust my time for school and netball and shopping.. But so far okay pulang hehe.. Next week is my healthy week so eat healthily and try to live well. Sheesh, I wanna go to sleep now.. Sorry this is a boring post.. It's weekend! And I'm having my monday blues already (this only happens in this semester!).. So will do a proper one soon! =)

Love,
Fizzah

0 comments: