I gained a Kilo over the weekend!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
I have just succeeded to push myself to study and not sleep in the very cold environment!! I finished studying surface processes. I will get 500 pounds on Thursday or at least Friday, from my former landlord, that's just the leftover from the deposit back when we were still living in Lace Street. But I gained a kilo since Sunday, which is really really really bad, but to be on the bright side, I'm going to take out 65 pounds to apply for the sports centre membership tomorrow, so that i could join them play netball tomorrow. Sounds good? So that I could play all year round, and swim and use the gym there if i have a gym buddy ( that is).

I'm not trying to lose weight to look good, but I just need the stamina to be active and to be alert! Hopefully 65 pounds won't go into the bin! So tomorrow, that's orange or oat for me, and back to green tea! No Cherry coke (leftover from the openhouse), no pasta, no rice, no potato (optional ni ah haha)..

And just now, out of boredom, we housemates went to the living room and sembayang isya sama-sama and i was the imam! Nervousku! Haha, and then we had a mini Quran circle which was great, the last time i read one was back in Ramadhan, and now my Quran is with Wy, so hopefully dapat ambil esok after netball hehe..

I'm just gonna go to sleep now.

Love,
Fizzah

0 comments: