Visiting the loved ones

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
I haven't got enough rest these days, and there's only one word left in my mind- MASSAGE! As usual my morning was occupied with house chores, dishes, laundry, sweeping, mopping, and i had an extra baggage today- I went to clean up the "traditional" living room with Syaf, and we got so tired, we had to stop halfway through, and work on it again tomorrow. And just right before I could doze off for a peaceful rest, Umi told me Ayah actually planned to go to the cemetery this afternoon, at 3pm. And a nap isn't a nap for me, if it's not at least 2hours.

We went to Kianggeh first, and that was to visit Nini Aim (Pg. Hj. Hashim), Al-Muhtadibillah (the brother just before me) and Syahid (the brother just after me). And i didn't know there was a parking fee already, what??!! Ustad Sabirin was with us to lead the recital of Yaasin. Ayah gave Ustad the wrong name, instead of putting Mohd. Syahid, he put Mohd. Syafaat (my youngest brother, who by the way is alive!). Bummer jua eh ayah ani hehe! Oh I thought there was a new graveyard next to Nini Aims' but no, they renovated it somehow, and the tiles were melon green! Can't see the preponderance of mentioning it here anyway! And did I mention anything about waiting for my parents to come for 1.5 hours? Jobless!




So right after that, we went to Uncle Roslan's graveyard, in Pulaie. Izzah decided to join us (she just got off from the salon and i dont think she'll let me tell you what she did in this blog hehe). Sent off Ustad home to Nini Anggerek, and then we had our sungkai at Lotus, yummy martabak!




We went to the mosque in the evening, and what are the odds? His Majesty, The Sultan, and his two princes, were there! And I was the only one who brought a camera along! How convenient of you Pinky! I decided not to get all poker faced and became a paparazzi, and took a video instead!





And I miss taking great pictures and I miss the sunset! I just find this picture really symbolic, in a way, and it was taken by Azemah (copyright ni ahhh)



0 comments: