Family sungkai for the zillion-th time!

Thursday, September 17, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
Heyya.. Today I had another Sungkai Outing with my family. Iza's been craving for Deanna's mee mamak. I met Hariz and his gf, Salwa. They looked so cute together.


Right after sungkai, I went to Byll's house. There was this UVC meeting and sungkai together, and I somehow became a member. The meeting was fantastical. Met Lyan, Sylvia (welcome back honey), Sufi, Zai, Nora, Shaqqy, Sahlan, Hadri, Dewi+1, Dibah+1, etc. UVC has become an official club in UBD, congratulations guys! And so sorry, i wont be able to make it on the next activity, will be flying off to the UK on the exact date! However, have fun guys, will be actively joining you guys next summer, mosdef! So we had our poster making, to be presented in UBD, and i teamed up with Hadri, Sahlan and Shaqqy.. And how shall i say this, to have fun with you guys is so stress relieving! Thanks a bunch dudes! And Hadri and Sahlan, aku makin suka kamu!






Love,
Fizzah

0 comments: