17
Saturday, September 12, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
I went to Hakim's (Nyeh's bro) pre-departure "party". But i stayed in the kitchen most of the time, talking, and otherwise, helping =) And tonight right after another family sungkai, I'm going to Dk's pre-departure party. But i am so looking forward for a plate of Nyonya's buttermilk chicken! It's true, it's recommendable.
I went to the office yesterday, and had a few curhat sessions. And i found out the irony, well as expected but i kind of got the official answers! Fadly is with Amelia and Hafidz is with Fatemah. And i saw the widest smile a guy could have on Hafidz face. I'm so happy for you, and a tad bit jealous. As of another babe working as the GSA now, hope you are doing well with Mr Great Smile. =)
Btw, the latest ipod nano, with new built-in video camera and the red one is apple exclusive. I'm gonna get it in October (insyaAllah) as a house-warming gift for myself. Narcissism much? And did i tell you that u get personalise it by free engraving! Click here.
I have 17 days left to live my Bru-life, and soon comes my infamous UK-life. I really hope i could boost some energy to go through second year. Oh this just means that I wouldn't be able to go out to meet EVERYBODY.
Mirul :: Maybe next Summer you could teach me to do bodyboarding okay =)
Housemates + Amy Saman :: Will see you guys on the 30th, duduk hampir2 pleases, dont let an org putih snores beside me ogey.
Salwa and Fatemah and everybody else in OGH :: Sorry sygs, don't think i will have time to have a sungkai outing with u guys. But i will make it up to you especially Salwa next summer. Get me ready with updates. Muahhh. Have fun with Sungkai tomorrow.
Mr SH :: Sorry, but you'll always be a brother to me. But don't give up on love just yet, who knows, she's just somewhere around you. Send me off to the airport on the 30th yes??
Mr MMT :: Sorry I am not the one you're looking for. And I have my eyes on someone else, sorry, but the next time we have sungkai together, it will be with your plus one okay?
Nadzirah and hafiz :: I wish there would be enough time to have another gathering, but Hafiz is leaving on the 15th and i hate you for this =) nadawah, u're my bestfren kekekekeke
Oh, I've got to get ready for sungkai now. This post might get editted, when I am not too distracted :P
Love,
Fizzah
P/s: Sweetderam, has it all ended? If yes, it was not a very happy ending and I wish it could end better. Or rather, i wish it hasn't ended there. Be good. =')
I went to the office yesterday, and had a few curhat sessions. And i found out the irony, well as expected but i kind of got the official answers! Fadly is with Amelia and Hafidz is with Fatemah. And i saw the widest smile a guy could have on Hafidz face. I'm so happy for you, and a tad bit jealous. As of another babe working as the GSA now, hope you are doing well with Mr Great Smile. =)
Btw, the latest ipod nano, with new built-in video camera and the red one is apple exclusive. I'm gonna get it in October (insyaAllah) as a house-warming gift for myself. Narcissism much? And did i tell you that u get personalise it by free engraving! Click here.
I have 17 days left to live my Bru-life, and soon comes my infamous UK-life. I really hope i could boost some energy to go through second year. Oh this just means that I wouldn't be able to go out to meet EVERYBODY.
Mirul :: Maybe next Summer you could teach me to do bodyboarding okay =)
Housemates + Amy Saman :: Will see you guys on the 30th, duduk hampir2 pleases, dont let an org putih snores beside me ogey.
Salwa and Fatemah and everybody else in OGH :: Sorry sygs, don't think i will have time to have a sungkai outing with u guys. But i will make it up to you especially Salwa next summer. Get me ready with updates. Muahhh. Have fun with Sungkai tomorrow.
Mr SH :: Sorry, but you'll always be a brother to me. But don't give up on love just yet, who knows, she's just somewhere around you. Send me off to the airport on the 30th yes??
Mr MMT :: Sorry I am not the one you're looking for. And I have my eyes on someone else, sorry, but the next time we have sungkai together, it will be with your plus one okay?
Nadzirah and hafiz :: I wish there would be enough time to have another gathering, but Hafiz is leaving on the 15th and i hate you for this =) nadawah, u're my bestfren kekekekeke
Oh, I've got to get ready for sungkai now. This post might get editted, when I am not too distracted :P
Love,
Fizzah
P/s: Sweetderam, has it all ended? If yes, it was not a very happy ending and I wish it could end better. Or rather, i wish it hasn't ended there. Be good. =')
0 comments:
Post a Comment