Accidents happen
Sunday, September 20, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
I accidentally met someone from the past last Friday at the airport while waiting for Kaka who just got back from Brisbane. And I should say, that I can't wait to go on a date with him, just before i fly off to the UK again. Nothing serious, just a casual date, and "mengumpi".. Oh, I did accidentally meet Hazmi (ehe) yesterday, and I got a little bit embarrassed because 2 nights before that, I had errr.. a curhat session with him till 4-ish am.. Hehe thank you? =)
2 nights ago, Azem, Siti, Syaf and I were busy helping Ayah cleaning the pond. And guess what? 3 koi died; one of the biggest fish, one of the smallest fish, and Commander (Abg's fav). So that's less fish to take care of. Hehe. And 2 more died last night, i think they were poisoned by the med Ayah put inside the aquarium. My condolences to you big bro, but please don't forget our duit raya.



Love,
Fizzah
p/s: Way too egg-cited to go out on a date.
2 nights ago, Azem, Siti, Syaf and I were busy helping Ayah cleaning the pond. And guess what? 3 koi died; one of the biggest fish, one of the smallest fish, and Commander (Abg's fav). So that's less fish to take care of. Hehe. And 2 more died last night, i think they were poisoned by the med Ayah put inside the aquarium. My condolences to you big bro, but please don't forget our duit raya.
Love,
Fizzah
p/s: Way too egg-cited to go out on a date.
0 comments:
Post a Comment