Eid Mubarak

Monday, September 21, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »

Salam all. Eid Mubarak. I wish to ask for your forgiveness, for all the wrongdoings that i might have done, intentionally or otherwise. Have a pleasant Raya this year!

Well I missed Raya last year, and this year, i'm skipping a few classes, just to celebrate raya with everyone else. Hey, the more the merrier right? =) I woke up quite early today, not so much of being excited for Raya, but everybody was downstairs, doing a last minute touch up on the kuih/biscuits. Uncle Aji's family was the first to come by our house to visit nini. Pictures to be posted in my FB.


Raya is all the same i think, so far.. Nothing really interesting, but I can't wait to go out on a convoy with the rest of my first cousin, now that's Raya to me! Hope that will happen sometime tonight =) All hands will definitely go to that one bottle, with pistachios inside it!

Oh, did i tell you i went out on a date last night? I went out to OGH as i was craving for its teh tarik, and we talked about stuffs, interesting, after all those years, i'm still comfortable around him. We called it a night a minute before midnight, and it was great =) We walked to the car, and he asked if we could go to Charcoal, coz he was really craving for it. So charcoal it is on the next date! =)

Love,
Fizzah

0 comments: