Nine.Nich.Nay.
Sunday, December 18, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
So that's 1 baby off my blog-life (i.e. 9 months of not blogging)! Haha. So many wonderful things happened in these 9 months, apologies for not even updating any of them. Many parts of it were spent outside Brunei, and a lot were family-related.
I am back in Brunei for good, insyaAllah. Left UK early August, and spent a few days in Dubai. Dubai was awesome, a lot of inspirational muslimahs around (clothing-wise), and I managed to watch Dubai Fashion Week. Gorgeous, gorgeous! And 2 weeks later, I was off to Kl during Ramadhan, with the busy streets, and rising temperature, we could not be bothered to go out until Asar. Haha. And Raya was splendid, I mean without having shopping list to come back to UK, I could enjoy Raya even more! But sad to see Fifah, Dilah and Syaz went off :( bummer!
And then come October, I went for Haj with le familia. Awesome Madinah, mesmerising Mekah. 6th day in medinah, Baby Muzhaffar was born <3.
And here I am back in Brunei after travelling north-east-south-west. Just started looking for jobs (LOL), but insyaAllah soon. Amiin Amiin.
Love,
Fizzah
P/s: How was it for you for the last 9 months? :p
I am back in Brunei for good, insyaAllah. Left UK early August, and spent a few days in Dubai. Dubai was awesome, a lot of inspirational muslimahs around (clothing-wise), and I managed to watch Dubai Fashion Week. Gorgeous, gorgeous! And 2 weeks later, I was off to Kl during Ramadhan, with the busy streets, and rising temperature, we could not be bothered to go out until Asar. Haha. And Raya was splendid, I mean without having shopping list to come back to UK, I could enjoy Raya even more! But sad to see Fifah, Dilah and Syaz went off :( bummer!
And then come October, I went for Haj with le familia. Awesome Madinah, mesmerising Mekah. 6th day in medinah, Baby Muzhaffar was born <3.
And here I am back in Brunei after travelling north-east-south-west. Just started looking for jobs (LOL), but insyaAllah soon. Amiin Amiin.
Love,
Fizzah
P/s: How was it for you for the last 9 months? :p
0 comments:
Post a Comment