Happy Friday
Friday, March 11, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
Hello!
So I opened my eyes today with the sun rays through the window shades. 1 minute later, I was on facebook, but still indulging in the warmth on my bed. News of tsunami, hitting Japan, moving to Philippines, Indonesia and the current is moving southwards. 3 minutes later, mom called, frantically. Singapore has been issued tsunami warning and I just realised my brother is somewhere in Japan, on the water. That's like stepping onto the meer body of a hungry crocodile. But, Alhamdulillah he's fine, so is the whole cabin crew. It was the biggest tsunami in the history (well over 300years if I recall correctly reading it off from a blog). I know for a fact that it is bigger that the last tsunamiu affecting Indonesia, Thailand and Langkawi. So my prayers go to all of you.
Speaking of tsunamis, I am in a twitter tsunami myself. Everyone in University of Nottingham will be given their exam dates today, and of course this is a big deal especially for the final years.
So I opened my eyes today with the sun rays through the window shades. 1 minute later, I was on facebook, but still indulging in the warmth on my bed. News of tsunami, hitting Japan, moving to Philippines, Indonesia and the current is moving southwards. 3 minutes later, mom called, frantically. Singapore has been issued tsunami warning and I just realised my brother is somewhere in Japan, on the water. That's like stepping onto the meer body of a hungry crocodile. But, Alhamdulillah he's fine, so is the whole cabin crew. It was the biggest tsunami in the history (well over 300years if I recall correctly reading it off from a blog). I know for a fact that it is bigger that the last tsunamiu affecting Indonesia, Thailand and Langkawi. So my prayers go to all of you.
Speaking of tsunamis, I am in a twitter tsunami myself. Everyone in University of Nottingham will be given their exam dates today, and of course this is a big deal especially for the final years.
- 20th May 2011 : Engineering Management and Accounting (9am)
- 23rd May 2011 : Project Management (1.30pm)
- 27th May 2011 : Soil and Water Pollution and Reclamation (9am)
I wish to excel these papers so badly, time will tell, insyaAllah :)
Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment