You are my only exception

Sunday, August 22, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
I could never ever liked Taylor Swift! Okay, what a preamble! I'm supposed to read a few documents well more like 10 documents, jeez! I was out last night to get a sudoku book (my current addiction), and crap! The books are so expensive here in Brunei, How can a 30-pages mini book containing all these puzzles cost B$10?? And the quality is just bleurghh, old yellowish smelly papers! Anyhow I will resort to asking my Umi to buy it for me when she leaves for KL with ayah this Thursday!


Sudoku stimulating the brain cell (I must agree, it can either make you feel at your utmost intelligence, or you can be as dumb as humpty dumpty!)



I was just checking the ticketwebmaster, trying to see what concerts are available for a cheap-skate like me! And hello Paramore! It's gonna be on November the 8th, in Nottingham (woot woot!) at 1900hours! And guess what? The ticket is less than 25quid! How awesome is that?? Been looking for someone who is into the gor-jes band, and I found one last night! Awesomepossum! I am definitely going to revise all their songs, will buy the tickets soon!



My other current addiction: PARAMORE! Okay not so current, but since i have always loved this band, it will always be current!


Okay, on another note, I may not be a teenager anymore, but I could settle being twenteen! Was just googling the above, and hello! All true! All facts! It takes a real person to make the most out of his fine life. Honey, who says life is easy? Life is beautiful because of the hardships you sail.

Annnndddd.. I can never wait for this! I can't believe I have another year to settle in the UK. It was almost like yesterday, when I first came to Nottingham (anti-social).. Okay, not so anti-soc but you get the picture! =) I hope the new semester brings a new chapter in my so-called student life. At least I know what my priorities are. Netball is not an option anymore, except for a few fun sports outings? =)

I'd better get back to my student-life now.. *cringes over MTV*

Love,
Fizzah

0 comments: