One more summer love!

Saturday, August 21, 2010 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Hi (it's short for hello - House, season 5).. well why the awkwardness!

Apologise for the very very late update especially since summer holiday started. August is never my favourite month of the year. It can go so slow and dimensionally, it moves it's loco like a wizard! Anyhoots, I was left with a few days after my final paper until I got my butt in the flight to BWN. Brunotts summer bbq went well, but I got way too knackered, I didn't bother to go to the after-party. I organised a mini QC in the flight as well, I think the girls were really interested with the short talk, as I shared the background of each of the 5 shalah.

As I hit Brunei, everything was already a chaos. We had malam jaga-jaga almost every night for Ka Shikin's wedding. Though there wasn't anything much, except the usual dinner and games, I think everybody just loved the idea of gathering, and of course my cousins opt for bullying Muhi. What made it looked more interesting is that the host invited some people from the special needs section too play a game which looked somewhat like a combination of bowling and golf. Ayah played a little just to keep things more enjoyable i guess? Hehe.

Anyhow a week after the wedding, I was just getting ready to fly again, but now the destination was Indonesia, for the 2 weeks BJBJ trip, a trip that took years to plan, and I love you Bylls, for making time for me to discuss about it! Brunei-KK-Jakarta-Bali-Bandung-Jogjakarta-Jakarta-KK-Brunei. Pheww, what a journey with Pytat, Hadri, Bylls, Qilah, Tiqah, Husrin, as well as Sylvia and Rif'at. Bali was beyond amazing, though i hate the fact that the area had too much of Buddhism (99%), but the beaches were amazing, we spent hours and hours just tanning on the sand, you do not need to ask why my skin has gone darker! Night activities were awesome as well, but as the GossipGirl always says, it's a secret I would never tell, eksoheksoh. Then the flight to Bandung was a pain, because I couldn't wait to meet up with Husrin and Hadri in Bandung! On a different note, I somehow didn't manage to get myself to Jogja, I was admitted into the emergency room one night in Bandung, and successfully got myself a little memory to remember - DAMN TYPHOID! So I headed back to Jakarta with Pytat, where I spent 3 days of fun-loving memories with her, Rif'at and his granddad, si kakek. I had the opportunity to meet Nikki, a laady I knew from the 1st SD for Environmental Youth Programme back in 2007 (thank you very much for the treat! we were so malu!), and guess who I managed to get an exclusive photo with? AGNES MONICA -hellyeah! Photos are still in my folder, I'm just waiting for my feet to reach the cold weather in the UK, but amazingly zappp internet connections!

Okay the next update is, I am no longer Brunotts female religious officer, I am now holding the position of the committee's social secretary. I think the burden on this position is lesser than the one i carried while being labelled as the FRO. I had my first organised event at home, SUNGKAI BERSAMA BRUNOTTS, though not many could come, but surely I am happy to meet some of the members, including a fresher (Nur Fadillah Osman, as i recall =)). And oh, I went out with Nam, who i have missed talking with. The feeling of sharing stories with Nam is different, and Nam is definitely the go-buddy when u're in need of some entertainment, trying to get away from the responsibilities, because albeit how stressful you are, Nam doesn't seem to care, though you can always nag =p Nam can be your movie buddy, your dinner buddy, your beach buddy, your entertainer, your ears, your driver, always choose a great place to dine, BUT being picky with songs to listen and having thick skin )he loves the cold air projected from the air-cond) are the off-sides, though you can always argue in the car ( Nam wins all the time pulang tu!).

Okay, preparations for Kinoi's wedding were like tiring, I got all knackered, 2 weeks of malam jaga-jaga, and I was the driver on call. But Alhamdulillah, the wedding went well. We made time for a suprised party for Umi, sweet pulang tu when ayah gave her a bouquet of pink roses. We also made time for ayah's birthday-slash-it's pension time party! It was awesome, most of us dressed up for the party.

The latest update: I will be tied up to another responsibility starting tomorrow until the 1st, I so want to get them over with, this isn't the best Summer after all!!

Love,
Fizzah

0 comments: