Positivity
Monday, May 10, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
Had a half-productive day today. Thought I was going to finish my example sheets, tapi nadapun, maybe dalam mimpi karang. I am QMC library now, with Wani, Yumni and Ruzi, Yasirah came earlier on but went home after he finished hiw work. I don''t like the environment here, I mean compared to L2, GG and Hallward, this has to be the coldest lamest library I have ever been to, I can't even compare it with the library in Derbyshire we went to for the fieldwork. I want to go home, and eat ayam and nasi. I bought my first ayam in the UK this afternoon, I got geli masuk dalam kedai, but in the end, I have chopped chicken breasts in my freezer now. Going to cook popcorn chicken, maybe if rajin karang, if not payah tah tu.
Anyway, speaking of fieldwork, Alhamdulillah, I can not express my gratitude enough to Allah. I went to see Dr. Large this morning before I headed down to the ciy, he started by saying the presentation didn't go as good as he thought, but to his suprise, and ours for that matter, we got a 71%, so Alhamdulillah. We needed a 60% to get an overall first class for this module, but we got more than enough. I could not stop smiling all the way to the city, thanking Allah, so i got myself 1 kilo of chicken breast (i know memajal, but handal ehhh pandai sudah beli ayam!) hehe
Anyways, I really need to go home now. I want to eat. Hungreyhhhh. Eh, the car is cominghome today right? =)
Love,
Fizzah
Anyway, speaking of fieldwork, Alhamdulillah, I can not express my gratitude enough to Allah. I went to see Dr. Large this morning before I headed down to the ciy, he started by saying the presentation didn't go as good as he thought, but to his suprise, and ours for that matter, we got a 71%, so Alhamdulillah. We needed a 60% to get an overall first class for this module, but we got more than enough. I could not stop smiling all the way to the city, thanking Allah, so i got myself 1 kilo of chicken breast (i know memajal, but handal ehhh pandai sudah beli ayam!) hehe
Anyways, I really need to go home now. I want to eat. Hungreyhhhh. Eh, the car is cominghome today right? =)
Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment