One week before exam

Monday, May 10, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
Whoa, I just woke up at 10:00am! Been at the Lab 2 last night in Uni to print some stuff off, and workout my example sheets and went back home at 03:45am. Yumni accompanied me in L2, and we cracked up laughing watching Ellen and Portia on yotube just after they got married. "How could I call her my husband, when obviously she's not a guy?" Funny stuff!

Anyway, hopefully Yumni is up for another late night hardcore revision (haha mcm benar!).

I have to go to the Uni today, to get my marks for my environmental field course. Obviously there's no class anymore, as it is officially a week before uni exams start! And I can't wait for it to start, I have been nervous about exams since before Easter Holiday, and I am super tired. I just want to get everything done! I have done 2 modules (currently working on the past year papers)..

I have 2 modules left to go over, 1 of which I will have to start today insyaAllah! Hopefully Allah makes way for me to achieve this today.

So basically today:

- Go to uni, get some marks, mudah-mudahan tah excel benar-benar, I would love to at least get a 2:1 for the environmental field course, that would show up spectacular in my CV if i have to apply for work (whaddaya mean HAVE to apply? =))
- Off to the city, finished my potatoes, and I am so crazily craving for cantaloupe melon and rocky melon.
- Finish off 4 topics on Thermodynamics before nap in the afternoon.
- Finish off maths work examples and head for particle mechanics worksheets.

InsyaAllah, I pray to Allah, I will have all these done, and call it a productive day =)

Love,
Fizzah


0 comments: