My March. How's yours?
Tuesday, March 09, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
I haven't posted up anything for 3 weeks now.. So much things happened.. Semua yang baik datang dari Allah, and the opposite comes from me.
It is the busy March after all, everyone's hooked up with their assignments, courseworks and projects. I have submitted one coursework this week, there are 3 more due next week, and 2 after Easter Holiday. Group meetings fill up my free afternoon, to replace my afternoon naps (sometimes). I try to have one cheat day every week, and that's my Saturday. This Saturday is going to be more like a Sports Day for me, going out for netball, then squash then out for a swim.
I am getting busier and busier. Netball practise nearly everyday now, to train for BEG. Later tonight is a Quranic Session after netball, I have 2 meetings to attend after class today. And that's my Wednesday gone. I have a BEG meeting tomorrow after netball, and a Brunotts meeting on Friday after netball too. I am restless these days, but I am not complaining. Being busy keeps you out and about, and Alhamdulillah, it just means that you're useful to the Earth (being more like an environmentalist here). I have BJBJ trip in June to discuss with the clan too! June is nearing!
Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment