March updates so far!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
Salam again everyone!

So here's a few updates of what's going on (maybe in a chronological order) ;)

- Abang naik kapal again, so that he could get the rest of his cuti for Kinoi's wedding in July/August.
- I found out I have a new room in Brunei. It's painted pink. Not a surprise anymore, umi & ayah! =) Thank you!
- I broke my pinky finger playing netball.
Waited for 2 whole days before I knew it was serious. I was not supposed to play netball for a minimum of 3 weeks. But hips don't lie. I played last Friday! =) Shhhhh!
- I was appointed as the Female Religious Officer
I thank Allah for giving me the chance to be another khalifah di bumi Nya, hopefully dapat help each other to strengthen our imaan though I was a bit reluctant (or rather rebellious) towards the appointment. I was scared to face another responsibility. But I believe Allah has set something good for me in the end. InsyaAllah.
- Amalul Azim and Nurul Syefa got married!
Alhamdulillah! And MasyaAllah what a great ceremony! Mudah-mudahan sentiasa dalam lindungan Allah jua and sentiasa di berkahi selalu oleh Al-Hafidz. Amiin.
- Oh, we have a new refrigerator at home!
More potatoes! Come on! hehehe
So that pretty much sums it all.

Love,
Fizzah

0 comments: