Rectangle love
Friday, August 28, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
I'm now trying to oprah-tise a friend from work, he has a fiance, yes, but he has cinta for someone else at work. But this cinta has love for someone else. Sigh, the environment at work, never fails to amaze me. Backstabbing, blackmailing, scandals. Cautiousness is very important, trust is not applicable. But then i never wanted to leave this place, it teaches me life.
I remember spending at least an hour before going home, and stayed in the security booth, listening to them talking about their life. B$3 is a big money. You can send your kids to school for a day or two. You can buy nasi katok for your kids for their lunch. You can repair your shoes for B$3. How we always find alternatives (in a halal way) to get extra cash. How you sacrifice your salary being cut just because you need to stay home taking care of a sick child. How you used to be young and reckless, speeding while drinking, how you used to waste much of your time to be with friends. How you have lost some people along the way and who you can trust. How courtesy and tradition play a part in the society. I love spending time just listening to people's lifestory. They widened my eyes, and i appreciate little things now.
Anyway, tomorrow is supposed to be a curhat session, with N and S. Not sure about B. Thanks B, for your effort finding about youknowwhoandwhat. I had a conversation with someone else too, and it's making me happy, well not so much, i still get worried, but atleast im all cheered up!
I am missing si manis. Yes, i have to admit. And D, sorry if i talk too much about youknowwhoandyouknowwhat haha, you really cracked me up! But then it wont be happening this year, i think. I love you D, talk to you tomorrow? And please do tell me when you are gonna be available for sungkai with the rest, or atleast do invite me for your doa selamat before you fly.
Off to oprah-tise again, and sungkai!!
Love,
Fizzah
I remember spending at least an hour before going home, and stayed in the security booth, listening to them talking about their life. B$3 is a big money. You can send your kids to school for a day or two. You can buy nasi katok for your kids for their lunch. You can repair your shoes for B$3. How we always find alternatives (in a halal way) to get extra cash. How you sacrifice your salary being cut just because you need to stay home taking care of a sick child. How you used to be young and reckless, speeding while drinking, how you used to waste much of your time to be with friends. How you have lost some people along the way and who you can trust. How courtesy and tradition play a part in the society. I love spending time just listening to people's lifestory. They widened my eyes, and i appreciate little things now.
Anyway, tomorrow is supposed to be a curhat session, with N and S. Not sure about B. Thanks B, for your effort finding about youknowwhoandwhat. I had a conversation with someone else too, and it's making me happy, well not so much, i still get worried, but atleast im all cheered up!
I am missing si manis. Yes, i have to admit. And D, sorry if i talk too much about youknowwhoandyouknowwhat haha, you really cracked me up! But then it wont be happening this year, i think. I love you D, talk to you tomorrow? And please do tell me when you are gonna be available for sungkai with the rest, or atleast do invite me for your doa selamat before you fly.
Off to oprah-tise again, and sungkai!!
Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment