Chaos with dates
Monday, August 31, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
Woke up at 9:18am, and Azemah was supposed to be having her exam at 8:30am. Sigh. Instant panic attack. But then she only had 12 minutes left if she was going to school, so I woke her up and we went to the clinic straight away. And yes, you guessed it, we got an MC for the day =) Sigh, the sacrifice of being a sister. Azemah, now would you believe that I'm awesome? It was a 911 trick but then that's the first and the last okay? Please switch on your alarm clock.
So, i slept at 2am, thinking about what ND said to me earlier, that i should take a day off my busy schedule. Just sit back and relax. And somehow it got me thinking why i have been making myself busy. It just makes you feel alive somehow. And tomorrow is September already, i don't have that much time to rest. I have a lot of sungkai requests. This wednesday, i shall dine out with my housemates + Yam Yam at Orchid Garden Hotel (and we have a suprise!), this saturday, out with my peeps and some of them UBD people (its a big gathering, yes) at Capers, and next week with my closest ones (venue to be adressed soon). These are like the major sungkai that i need to attend. However, in between these, i need to squeeze in:
- Dinner with Hasunah
- Movie date and dinner with Mirul (please, no bodyboarding, it's ramadhan okay =P)
- Date with Teresa
- Date with Ate Idang (Bilisan mo taba! Anong oras?)
- Movie dates with the cousins
- Meet Ariff (I won't call you abg, coz I'm not a kid anymore :P)
- Shopping for UK stuffs
- Confirm itinerary to get my ticket
- Bring the car to Tyremart
- Shopping-spree with the Emran's ladies
- Massage! =)
- Make them Tapak Kuda (and loads of them!)
And Kaka Nor is coming back home on the 18th, which means another sungkai diluar with the family. Sigh. I have less than a month to enjoy my summer holiday. Though I am not looking forward to go back to Nottingham, but I am ready for a new semester, and a new chapter.
SITI NUR HANISAH HAJI HASNAN, I am leaving within less than a month. Accept the fact and stop nagging in your blog okay? and stop putting my full name in your blog, everyone in ITB is reading your blog. Sigh, I miss you already. Care for another Beach moment/therapy with me? :'(
Love,
Fizzah
P/s: Si Manis, awak sungguh lucu semalam. Sweetderam! Macam orang makan garam! =)
So, i slept at 2am, thinking about what ND said to me earlier, that i should take a day off my busy schedule. Just sit back and relax. And somehow it got me thinking why i have been making myself busy. It just makes you feel alive somehow. And tomorrow is September already, i don't have that much time to rest. I have a lot of sungkai requests. This wednesday, i shall dine out with my housemates + Yam Yam at Orchid Garden Hotel (and we have a suprise!), this saturday, out with my peeps and some of them UBD people (its a big gathering, yes) at Capers, and next week with my closest ones (venue to be adressed soon). These are like the major sungkai that i need to attend. However, in between these, i need to squeeze in:
- Dinner with Hasunah
- Movie date and dinner with Mirul (please, no bodyboarding, it's ramadhan okay =P)
- Date with Teresa
- Date with Ate Idang (Bilisan mo taba! Anong oras?)
- Movie dates with the cousins
- Meet Ariff (I won't call you abg, coz I'm not a kid anymore :P)
- Shopping for UK stuffs
- Confirm itinerary to get my ticket
- Bring the car to Tyremart
- Shopping-spree with the Emran's ladies
- Massage! =)
- Make them Tapak Kuda (and loads of them!)
And Kaka Nor is coming back home on the 18th, which means another sungkai diluar with the family. Sigh. I have less than a month to enjoy my summer holiday. Though I am not looking forward to go back to Nottingham, but I am ready for a new semester, and a new chapter.
SITI NUR HANISAH HAJI HASNAN, I am leaving within less than a month. Accept the fact and stop nagging in your blog okay? and stop putting my full name in your blog, everyone in ITB is reading your blog. Sigh, I miss you already. Care for another Beach moment/therapy with me? :'(
Love,
Fizzah
P/s: Si Manis, awak sungguh lucu semalam. Sweetderam! Macam orang makan garam! =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment