Passive soul
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
U ada keturunan cina somewhere somehow?
Nda ada langsung. Kenapa u tnya?
Coz mata u sepet mcm my kaka.
Haha. Andangnya kali. Pasal mata atu ikut my mom kali.
Nice nice. Ur goatie ikut siapa?
Nada. Sendiri.
Hehe, pacahhh! I was having another conversation with ND last night. I reminisced back the times when i was still a college student, how i liked to tease everyone there was to tease. And i would not tell a single soul at school that i enjoyed studying, because it sound uncool. How i would sometimes fail my tests on purpose ;P Good old times.. Will not get a chance to go back, but to cherish every memory.
Sigh, God knows how sleepless i am. I just miss being proactive. I miss doing gardening at home, but i am too jaded, mentally and physically. I seriously hope i will be fully occupied once i'm back in Notts. I miss netball :'( I hate doing nothing at home, well except all the house chores (seriously need tehrung to get back to brunei!).
I want to see this movie! I love you Hayden Panettiere!

Love,
Fizzah
Nda ada langsung. Kenapa u tnya?
Coz mata u sepet mcm my kaka.
Haha. Andangnya kali. Pasal mata atu ikut my mom kali.
Nice nice. Ur goatie ikut siapa?
Nada. Sendiri.
Hehe, pacahhh! I was having another conversation with ND last night. I reminisced back the times when i was still a college student, how i liked to tease everyone there was to tease. And i would not tell a single soul at school that i enjoyed studying, because it sound uncool. How i would sometimes fail my tests on purpose ;P Good old times.. Will not get a chance to go back, but to cherish every memory.
Sigh, God knows how sleepless i am. I just miss being proactive. I miss doing gardening at home, but i am too jaded, mentally and physically. I seriously hope i will be fully occupied once i'm back in Notts. I miss netball :'( I hate doing nothing at home, well except all the house chores (seriously need tehrung to get back to brunei!).
I want to see this movie! I love you Hayden Panettiere!

Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment