ERTI HIDUP
Monday, August 24, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
I have created countless blogs, and jeopardised each one of them eventually. And I am building castles in the air, trying to make this blog the last one. Currently in Brunei, enjoying my last few days of summer holiday.
Ramadhan is such a blissful month, it has given me the inner peace, giving us time to compose ourselves. It gives us time to appreciate life. I was picking up my little sister from school yesterday, and while waiting i saw this old chinese guy, stood there, on the green grass, with his red umbrella patiently waiting for his daughter. Such a beautiful moment but people tend to take it for granted. When his daughter walked towards him, he put on his smile, and took the bag weighing on her shoulders.
Being at home, i have learnt how much sacrifices our parents have made. And how they got jaded, picking us up from school after work, buying groceries for our meals, buying petrol for the cars to bring us around. I don't and actually can't understand how kids could be rude to their parents. It's totally beyond the bounds of possibility.
I am so eager to get to the next stage of my life, but knowing what an adult has got to go through, i am so intimidated. But then i should be enjoying my final year as a teenager, no? =)
Love,
Fizzah
Ramadhan is such a blissful month, it has given me the inner peace, giving us time to compose ourselves. It gives us time to appreciate life. I was picking up my little sister from school yesterday, and while waiting i saw this old chinese guy, stood there, on the green grass, with his red umbrella patiently waiting for his daughter. Such a beautiful moment but people tend to take it for granted. When his daughter walked towards him, he put on his smile, and took the bag weighing on her shoulders.
Being at home, i have learnt how much sacrifices our parents have made. And how they got jaded, picking us up from school after work, buying groceries for our meals, buying petrol for the cars to bring us around. I don't and actually can't understand how kids could be rude to their parents. It's totally beyond the bounds of possibility.
I am so eager to get to the next stage of my life, but knowing what an adult has got to go through, i am so intimidated. But then i should be enjoying my final year as a teenager, no? =)
Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment