Rashes
Tuesday, January 03, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
Alhamdulillah. The sun triggered my allergic reaction again. So I have been staying indoor today, just to get it down a notch. But my heart screams to go out of the house, so hiking + netball it is at 4pm today =)
The start of the year has been a little bit great, Alhamdulillah. I have someone new to talk to, so I am pretty happy about it.
On another note, I am still waiting for the email. Kept checking the spam, just to be cautious. Maybe I should start revising again, just to get ready for the interviews.
Love,
Fizzah
The start of the year has been a little bit great, Alhamdulillah. I have someone new to talk to, so I am pretty happy about it.
On another note, I am still waiting for the email. Kept checking the spam, just to be cautious. Maybe I should start revising again, just to get ready for the interviews.
Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment