Before the clock stops ticking, before the heart stops beating

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
Uh, have you had the notion to list down all those things that you want to do-slash-achieve before you meet the Lord, i.e, before you leave the Earth? I have! Too many people lost their lives (especially with car accidents in Brunei), and many involved the youngsters. So, yes, of course, I have thought of these things. For a start, I the passwords to my facebook account, my gmail, etc to a bestfriend, just in case I pass away, I would want her to delete some stuff off these accounts. But what about those adventurous stuff that I would never have done it - but just because doing these make you awesome i.e. scuba diving, sky diving, hiking towards the peak of the highest mountain, jumping off the roof, etc.

This morning, I found a fanpage on facebook - love for the sake of Allah. I was browsing through it til I found this:

‎6 EASY WAYS TO EARN REWARD EVEN AFTER DEATH

1) Participate in building a Masjid. Muslims Pray, you earn.
2) Donate a wheelchair to a hospital. Patients use, you earn.
3) Give a copy of Qur'an to someone. People read, you earn.
... ... 4) Place water cooler in a public place. People drink, you earn.
5) Plant a tree. People & animals use for food or shade, you earn.
6) And the easiest of all is to share this message with people. InsyaAllah.

I've done number 6, so that's a good start. Should've done number 2 back in Mekah, but it didn't cross my mind that we could do that (HAHA) but my parents did, a few days before we head back home - too late!

BUT, I love these ideas.I love how we can just give something, so willingly for others to use, and we get endless reward, even after we leave Dunya, that's a HUGEEE MASYAALLAH there!

Are you thinking what I am thinking? Toodles!

Love,
Fizzah

0 comments: