My two-cents

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
See, what you learn in a 3-years course in University doesn't prepare you enough with all the experiences that you need. Doesn't even prepare you enough to sit for a ridiculous job interview. It's just learning, learning and learning, without doing, and doing, and doing. Of course, you can debate on how some courses offer on-the-field experience, but how many times do you get the chance to do it? I had travelled both in and out of Nottingham, to get my hands on, onto the dirtiest soil, the murkiest water, but we only got the chance to do one case at a time. I learn things, by doing it a few times, by failing better each time (if I haven't succeed yet), but 3 years is such a short period.

Graduated at the age of 21, I need more on-hands experiences. Real life problems, and real answers.

Love,
Fizzah

0 comments: