Circle of bad vibes

Thursday, February 17, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
I have to admit that I am tired. I am exhausted. Work is piling up. Never-ending. But, Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah (seriously, thank you Allah) I am not a stressed up student yet. Final semester is really haunting that even the basic human needs are messed up i.e. sleep, food, shower. I pray to Allah, for giving me the courage not to be lazy, to be more focussed on my works, for my mind to be active all the time. Alhamdulillah.. I do not want to complaint, I am ikhlas to carry these responsibilities, insyaAllah. I was on the phone with ayah, I told him how my sleeping pattern is already messed up, and he said failure is always a part of the progress, we try our best. There won't always be one way for a particular issue, Allah will provide you with so many ways, if there's no 3 solutions, there will be 5, and if there's no 5 solutions, there will be 7 solutions before your eyes. You can fail so many times, and so many times you will realise that there's more paths opened, to change, to fail better next time.

Anyway, I missed another QC last night, because it was such a short notice, others told me that there won't be any QC this week since we celebrated Maulud Nabi last Tuesday. So plans were made to fill in my empty QC sesh. I am disappointed that I could not go, I miss it terribly, I blame myself for not being able to manage my time well last semester, but insyaAllah this semester will be better.

I stumbled upon this while reading the news feed on FB last night.

Dari Abu Hurairah r.a., katanya Rasulullah SAW bersabda yang bermaksud, “Hindarilah prasangka, kerana prasangka itu berita yang paling bohong. Jangan saling mencari-cari keburukan orang. Jangan saling mengorek rahsia orang dan saling menyaingi. Jangan saling mendengki, jangan saling marah dan jangan saling tak acuh. Tetapi jadilah kamu semua bersaudara sebagai hamba-hamba Allah.” (Sahih Muslim)
I realise that most of the times, I hate when others try to judge people, but I never really thought of the sins that the judgement carries. I particularly hate negativities, because they bring the circle of bad vibes, but I admit that I do the same. I judged people mostly on the first impression, and then from there, more and more biased judgements are made. I mean, it is not fair. I myself have been a victim of such, but I do the same. Having such a large social network is a demerit per se, to wither in the hollow of social development. I pray that I will not judge people for Allah knows every individual so well, not even my parents, that I should not be the one who judges. Amiin.
Love,
Fizzah


p/s: sorry for the lack of a writer's skill, i am that tired.

0 comments: