21st Birthday Eve
Wednesday, February 09, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
Another restless day it is today. The downside thing is I will not have my free days on Wednesdays, I actually have an hour of Project Management class at 9am for an hour. That's fine, because my Mondays are free now! Ahhh it feels amazing! 3 days of weekends! Whoop whoop whoop!
Birthday eve was good, I talked with Husrin (at last) for a good 1.5hours, went to the city to get some paperchase stuff and eyeliners from MAC (thanks to kinoi!) teheehee. I just got back home from 61BR for an exco meeting, and waved at Pip's cousin awkwardly. Haha. I am certainly not looking forward to tomorrow, let alone turning 21. Shrugs. 10-6pm class tomorrow. Presentation preparation once I am home.
I am going to blog about my 21st birthday. Note that I still don't like birthdays, but since I'll be 21, I guess that's foineee!
Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment