Skype mania
Thursday, January 20, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
This is just another pre-exam post release. Going back to Nottingham during revision week was a pain. I haven't settled in comfortably yet, i.e. I haven't unloaded the things in my luggage yet. Slept the whole day on my first day to switch my time to UK-zone, of course it only worked for a day, and then i went all insomnia again.









Had a revision session on the second day, and we ended up going home at half ten. That left me with a conclusion, QMC gang is not QMC gang no more. It just didn't feel right not to have Wani (my senior) with us. It just felt grown up. So I decided to stay at home, and skyping did the magic!


On skype with the parents, of course I wasn't studying,
I was on my study break :)


The siblings who helped me to stay on my revision mode
(they're just eing dorky in the pictures)


A mini salon won't hurt too.
This actually helped a lot since I am used to listening
my sister laughing, and my brother screaming.
Music to ears.. wha??



Nisah, who has definitely helped a lot
Abg Ajhem, who I missed dearly.
Bab, who I am excited about since she's coming to Nottingham next month.
I am just so psyhed to finish my exam tomorrow. Around this time, tomorrow, I'm going to be a free elf (elfalin?) just like doby
Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment