DOWN MOMENT
Monday, January 31, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
I never expected this week to be a daunting week, seriously. I woke up only to find myself in an art classroom (no, i didn't go into the wrong class). I thought historical geography module is self-explained, and God knows how big of a torture that class was! Oh my! We started going backwards to the 17th/18th century, viewing naked people painted on the screen. Most of the time the lecturer talked in French, hence sorte' it is!
Rushed back to the Biology office just to find another module to kill, and I had to go back up the hilly roads again. Having a lecture at 9 on a Monday morning is hauntingly the worst possible scenario for a university student.
Not only that, work is already piling up, and i have only been to lectures for less than a week. The shots I took yesterday of the Millenium Garden was wrong, I've asked thousands of people where the Botanical Garden is, and even he security who has worked here for years did not know the place existed! So I had to spend my Tuesday morning to take shots again. On Wednesday I am determined to stay at home, preparing for my presentation next week.
Ahhhhhhh! MentalMentalMental!
Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment