Pre mid-life crisis

Saturday, December 25, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
5 days until the clock strikes 12 midnight, 2011 is approaching us fast. And that just means I have 8 days left, to embrace the warm air in Brunei, the hot atmosphere, the storms trying to intervene between the rain droplets, and of course Majeedah. I'd have to say, that my stay in Brunei has not been the best in this month, except the first week, when everyone was just so involved, relatives gathered at my house to celebrate my sister's wedding. It was hard to actually try to combat and fight against the jet lag, the exhaustion after each night, when I had to go to bed with at least one lecture note in my hand (who on earth started exams in january?). I didn't spend much time with my good friends. I miss you guys.. I miss having OUR session together.. I can socialise around, but I need some quality time with you guys. But it's just 8 days left.. and once the clock strikes 12 midnight again, we have a week left, to be reckless. Or am I just getting old and boring?

Love,
Fizzah

0 comments: