Timeless, so many things outside.

Sunday, November 14, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
I have been having a weird sleeping pattern after Friday, when I got my essay done. Thankfully,, I had my sister's curhat session with me, and it kept me awake till half five. It was kinda hard on me to stay up that late, and do my essay. time is just the worst enemy but now I believe you can do anything if you'll just persevere every step towards success. Ayah kept on reminding me, when you fail once, you'll fail better next time. When you fail, it doesn't mean you fail all the time. It has to happen to remind you to always be alert, to always be awake, because time is beating us up, Wal-Asr ( Demi Masa ). Time is just of the essence now. Time walks when we strive for the best, time runs when we procrastinate.

They say "there's so many things to do, but so little time" but why do you stop and put off the things like tomorrow never ends? Organising is just a skill everybody needs to learn to cope with life, though Allah is always the Best planner, but we can do with organiser books, calenders and all. Each homo sapien has all the chance in the world to organise, even the most uncivilised mobile phone offers you a reminder button, a calendar and a clock. In exams, you are running against time. But why can't you run WITH time? You know, side-by-side.

People around me nag all the time, about their courseworks piling up, the chores that they have to do, the responsibilities that they need to bear in mind. Organise and know your priorities well. This is a reminder to myself too. Sometimes I re-assemble my own priority lists and at the end of the day, I brought regrets and millions of them, to sleep.

I have to keep in mind that work is more important here in Nottingham. I have cut down QC (but I brought home the QC homework (:), I have cut down my socsec work (and trust me, it's hard) and I have kept netball down a notch! Now, it's time to focus on my uni-work. Alhamdulillah, after the essay, I am back on track, insyaAllah until I get home. Home is just 16 days away now. Going home to family and friends, and Majeedah :)

Love,
Fizzah

0 comments: