Two weeks ahead, and I won't twinkle
Wednesday, October 27, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
Hellluuuu.. Okay, news update! I was about to inbox Angie, the Malaysian Netball Captain, when SHE inbox-ed this to me instead!
Hey girlies!
Here are the teams for NMG:
TEAM 1
GD/GK/WD - Aisyah, Irina, Jingle, Anura
C/WA - Zaty, Angie
GS/GA - Rita, Wy, Jats
TEAM 2
GD/GK/WD - Shahidah, Su, Nadiah, Sangeeta
C/WA - Melati, Nor, Fizzah
GS/GA - Arina, Seri
Here are the teams for NMG:
TEAM 1
GD/GK/WD - Aisyah, Irina, Jingle, Anura
C/WA - Zaty, Angie
GS/GA - Rita, Wy, Jats
TEAM 2
GD/GK/WD - Shahidah, Su, Nadiah, Sangeeta
C/WA - Melati, Nor, Fizzah
GS/GA - Arina, Seri
Erkk.. I was actually contemplating whether or not I should break the news to not play. But, Angie inbox-ed me again to ask for our jerseys' name. Now, I canNOT say no to jerseys! So I am playing I guess. It's gonna be on the 6th of November, which means the Nottingham Malaysian Game is next week!! 7th is Ice Skating time, it's a joint event with Bruleics and Lufbru and of course Brunotts =) And 8th is Paramore!! =))) Oh and I just can't wait to go to Leeds this Saturday, well apart from the Bruleeds Mini Tournament, this weekend is also the first VOLDIES gathering this semester, going up to visit Momma [V] =))))
Today is my free day, and I am going to start with my ever loved Hazardous Waste Management!
Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment