Lookie!!
Wednesday, September 01, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
I finished you-know-what tonight, gah! That was the longest 82minutes! Anyhow, parents are back from KL. They almost looked like a couple of entrepreneurs =)




My mineralized love thing abang bought me.. Love it!
Mac's Plum Foolery from Umi and Ayah =)
My next daily blusher, will try it tomorrow
My next daily blusher, will try it tomorrow
Syrian Hijab which I have always adored! Mom bought a lot!
This is just one of my favourites!
This is just one of my favourites!
3 Sudoku books!! Loving these, I have just started on the green one, and
I had enough migraine for the rest of the week.
I had enough migraine for the rest of the week.
Anyhow, I'm going out with Suraiza and Yamina later for sungkai, and I just can't wait. A fun day is always guaranteed with two girls!
Love,
Fizzah
Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment