After 3 years
Tuesday, September 07, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
I went to Miri for the first time after 3 years yesterday with my parents and Muhyi. I don't know how people travelled during the fasting month, but I definitely was on the verge. It was so hot, long walks were just so exhausting. We ended up breaking our fast in Starbucks, with Frappucino and raisin scone, and cheesecake from secret recipe. All because we didn't have enough time to find a decent restaurant. I was so craving for Char Kway Teow!
I bought a pair of turquoise contact lenses and the foundation i've been longing for from BodyShop!! Love it! I had a minor angina pectoris (eyebrow raised for Lyan) when I found out I didn't have any foundation for Eid this year!
Helped Lyan with her thesis after Miri, and got home at 2 in the morning! Superb! =))
Love,
Fizzah
I bought a pair of turquoise contact lenses and the foundation i've been longing for from BodyShop!! Love it! I had a minor angina pectoris (eyebrow raised for Lyan) when I found out I didn't have any foundation for Eid this year!
Helped Lyan with her thesis after Miri, and got home at 2 in the morning! Superb! =))
Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment