Without parents-supervision day 2
Saturday, August 28, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
It's Nuzul Al Quran today. The kids have been bored since they laid their eyes open this morning. So this is more like "this boredome is killing me" post. =)






Iftaar at McD, might be the last visit before flying off

Nurul, Nurin, Azem, joining us for Iftaar at McD
p/s: french fries dorang lagi gila lah

My melted chocolate sundae, with an F
My awesome Nini and my sister feeding on the french fries
Bought two DVDs at De-bel-li-yu De-bel-li-yu De-bel-li-yu
The arabic spelling just amused me!
Lucky I was home last night when Umi called, haha. Had a chat with her, and Ayah texted me saying they were in a 5 star hotel, yadayada. I'm glad that they're actually having fun, albeit the preparation for the next wedding at home (in December). Preparation for the August wedding was tiring per se. I would settle for a mediocre wedding.
Anyway, my eyes were fully awake at 10am. I always thought 10am is the best time to wake up during Ramadhan. The days seem shorter that way. I've bought 2 movies, The Grown ups as well as Post Grad. I have a hunch that I might like the latter better, with Alexis Bledel, being oh so grown up, what an irony!
Love,
Fizzah
The little boy who I have to entertain =) I let him have his first solo ride on the bike.
Hogging on a motorcycle during lunch time.
Azem, with some friends, sleeping over, and the living room is such a mess.
Will clean up before Ayah and Umi balik.
Will clean up before Ayah and Umi balik.
Vaining in the afternoon, before the heavy rain hit
As an awesome sister that I have always been, I was beside my little brother, during his first car-hijack at the Mosque area. =) Pandailah anak ani mendrive sudah hahaha
p/s: Umi, when you read this, I'm already in Nottingham haha
p/s: Umi, when you read this, I'm already in Nottingham haha
Iftaar at McD, might be the last visit before flying off
Nurul, Nurin, Azem, joining us for Iftaar at McD
p/s: french fries dorang lagi gila lah
My melted chocolate sundae, with an F
My awesome Nini and my sister feeding on the french fries
Bought two DVDs at De-bel-li-yu De-bel-li-yu De-bel-li-yu
The arabic spelling just amused me!
Lucky I was home last night when Umi called, haha. Had a chat with her, and Ayah texted me saying they were in a 5 star hotel, yadayada. I'm glad that they're actually having fun, albeit the preparation for the next wedding at home (in December). Preparation for the August wedding was tiring per se. I would settle for a mediocre wedding.
Anyway, my eyes were fully awake at 10am. I always thought 10am is the best time to wake up during Ramadhan. The days seem shorter that way. I've bought 2 movies, The Grown ups as well as Post Grad. I have a hunch that I might like the latter better, with Alexis Bledel, being oh so grown up, what an irony!
Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment